Massage on the Gold Coast
Best Massage Australia offers both in-clinic and mobile massage service, providing a high standard of remedial and holistic therapeutic treatment.
Private health rebates provided for approved clients.
Our Gold Coast clinic is registered and located in Southport. Bookings Essential.
Mobile Massage on the Gold Coast
We also provide a friendly, professional mobile massage service for you in the comfort of your own home, office, resort or hotel room anywhere on the Gold Coast.
All our massage therapists are fully qualified with Australian certification, and they’ll have you feeling like you’re indulging in a relaxing day spa style atmosphere as you give in to the peace & tranquillity enveloping you, whilst you enjoy your choice of our range of marvelous therapeutic treatments that we provide wherever you’re staying.
As holistic massage therapists, we do our best to get to know you as a person, so that we can take into account mental and social factors into our analysis, rather than just the symptoms, that way we look of the root cause of the problem and can assist you in getting the best treatments you need. And if we can’t help you, we’ll refer you to someone who can, because your well-being matters to us. Our massage treatments are not just massage treatments, they’re therapeutic life changing experiences.
We know self care is deeply important to your overall health and longevity, that’s why we offer such a diverse range of massage treatments to suit your needs and best interest. So book a massage treatment with us today and let us take good care of you. Then you can unwind, relax, revitalize, with the best massage experience Australia has to offer, because you’re worth it.
Once you’ve had the best, forget about the rest.
Whether you are looking for a pampering and relaxing day-spa retreat like massage or you require deep tissue or remedial work to treat specific ailments (or perhaps you’d like a combination of both) We guarantee that you will LOVE your treatment with us or you won’t pay a cent.
Call us today on 0403075003 to book your appointment, or alternatively, you can buy a gift voucher for someone special.
There’s plenty of ‘cheap’ massage around on the coast, however more often than not you get what you pay for.
If you love truly great massages (like we do) then you’ll most likely agree that there’s nothing worse than getting off the table and feeling like you’ve just wasted your money!
Here at Best Massage Australia you can rest assured that you’re going to have an deeply relaxing, soothing and satisfying experience EVERY time – guaranteed!
Our client list includes lead singers from world famous bands, celebrities, professional athletes, CEOs, So when you have a treatment with us you’re in very good hands.
You’ll find our commitment to quality and genuine care for our client’s health, well-being and satisfaction are second to none, and we stand by our reputation.
Ideal treatment length:
While many people are accustomed to getting 60-minute massages, we’ve found through our combined experience, after massaging countless of happy clients over the last 4 years that 90 minutes is significantly more beneficial than 60 minutes.
Why? Because the extra 30 minutes allows you ‘the client’ to reach deeper levels of relaxation (which further effects a reduction in stress) AND allows us ‘the massage therapists’ more time to focus on any problem areas you have, giving you a more effective, longer-lasting treatment.
It’s definitely worth the investment. In fact, our 90-minute sessions are my most popular!
Call us on 0403075003 to book!
To make the most out of your 60-minute, 90-minute or 120-minute session, we invite you to ‘enhance’ your experience by including one or more of our excellent therapeutic add-ons or our indulgent aromatherapy-inspired sensory upgrades into your treatment time. Only the best for our clients!)
Organic Pomegranate Foot Scrub:
Lavender Scalp and Face Massage:
Infrared Light Therapy:
- "The massage therapist was totally professional, a friendly manner, caring, eager to be thorough and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Best Massage Australia for health massage service." - Simon C.
- "The massage therapist was very punctual and had everything ready in only a few moments for me just to lie down and relax. I also liked how the therapist listened carefully to my requests and perform the massage very well tailored to my needs. And I was impressed on how genuinely cared for he made me feel. The massage was awesome, and I continued to feel awesome even a few days later. The overall experience was wonderful and I will keep returning for more relaxing times. I will kindly recommend Best Massage Australia services, you get to feel safe secure and relaxed." - Ella Moscu
- "I really loved my pregnancy massage that Brendan gave me. He was so welcoming and warm when he greeted me and I was always made to feel comfortable, safe and relaxed. It was all about ME for that hour and I would recommend it to anyone thinking about having one! Brendan is so passionate about what he does and it shows in his work." -Caroline Simmons
- I received my first massage from Best Massage Australia several weeks ago, which included light remedial and lymphatic drainage. I had been suffering from swollen lymph nodes, chronic neck/shoulder pain & stiffness that impacted on me as a dancer, as well as general unwellness for many months prior to the massage but I am happy to report that my health has improved greatly in the weeks since the massage, I feel my immune system has been working better and I am completely free of the neck/shoulder pain. The massage itself, while working on releasing some painful areas and toxicity, was wonderfully soothing and left me feeling completely peaceful and relaxed. Thank you Brendan - I am looking forward to my next visit! - Amy Cosgrove
- "I had an amazing pregnancy massage by Brendan the other day, loved the different techniques he used and felt super comfortable laying on my tummy even at 32 weeks. The only bad thing is that 90 minutes was not enough! I will definitely be back before my twins are due." -Samantha McLaughlin
- Brendan is a professional who put me at ease and proceeded with a thorough but painless massage. After an intense weekend of rock climbing it was just what I needed, it help me to recover quickly so that I was back on the rock in record time. Thanks Brendan! - Nicolas Donat