Massage on the Gold Coast
Best Massage Australia offers both in-clinic and mobile massage service, providing a high standard of remedial and holistic therapeutic treatment.
Private health rebates provided for approved clients.
Our Gold Coast clinic is registered and located in Southport. Bookings Essential.
Mobile Massage on the Gold Coast
We also provide a friendly, professional mobile massage service for you in the comfort of your own home, office, resort or hotel room anywhere on the Gold Coast.
All our massage therapists are fully qualified with Australian certification, and they’ll have you feeling like you’re indulging in a relaxing day spa style atmosphere as you give in to the peace & tranquillity enveloping you, whilst you enjoy your choice of our range of marvelous therapeutic treatments that we provide wherever you’re staying.
As holistic massage therapists, we do our best to get to know you as a person, so that we can take into account mental and social factors into our analysis, rather than just the symptoms, that way we look of the root cause of the problem and can assist you in getting the best treatments you need. And if we can’t help you, we’ll refer you to someone who can, because your well-being matters to us. Our massage treatments are not just massage treatments, they’re therapeutic life changing experiences.
We know self care is deeply important to your overall health and longevity, that’s why we offer such a diverse range of massage treatments to suit your needs and best interest. So book a massage treatment with us today and let us take good care of you. Then you can unwind, relax, revitalize, with the best massage experience Australia has to offer, because you’re worth it.
Once you’ve had the best, forget about the rest.
Whether you are looking for a pampering and relaxing day-spa retreat like massage or you require deep tissue or remedial work to treat specific ailments (or perhaps you’d like a combination of both) We guarantee that you will LOVE your treatment with us or you won’t pay a cent.
Call us today on 0403075003 to book your appointment, or alternatively, you can buy a gift voucher for someone special.
There’s plenty of ‘cheap’ massage around on the coast, however more often than not you get what you pay for.
If you love truly great massages (like we do) then you’ll most likely agree that there’s nothing worse than getting off the table and feeling like you’ve just wasted your money!
Here at Best Massage Australia you can rest assured that you’re going to have an deeply relaxing, soothing and satisfying experience EVERY time – guaranteed!
Our client list includes lead singers from world famous bands, celebrities, professional athletes, CEOs, So when you have a treatment with us you’re in very good hands.
You’ll find our commitment to quality and genuine care for our client’s health, well-being and satisfaction are second to none, and we stand by our reputation.
Ideal treatment length:
While many people are accustomed to getting 60-minute massages, we’ve found through our combined experience, after massaging countless of happy clients over the last 4 years that 90 minutes is significantly more beneficial than 60 minutes.
Why? Because the extra 30 minutes allows you ‘the client’ to reach deeper levels of relaxation (which further effects a reduction in stress) AND allows us ‘the massage therapists’ more time to focus on any problem areas you have, giving you a more effective, longer-lasting treatment.
It’s definitely worth the investment. In fact, our 90-minute sessions are my most popular!
Call us on 0403075003 to book!
To make the most out of your 60-minute, 90-minute or 120-minute session, we invite you to ‘enhance’ your experience by including one or more of our excellent therapeutic add-ons or our indulgent aromatherapy-inspired sensory upgrades into your treatment time. Only the best for our clients!)
Organic Pomegranate Foot Scrub:
Lavender Scalp and Face Massage:
Infrared Light Therapy:
- I usually avoid massage like the plague because it's painful, I'm left feeling drained and the post massage glow only lasts for a short while. I have to say that this was hands down the best massage I've ever experience
d! I had a Swedish massage with lymphatic drainage to remove toxins and it was pure bliss. Brendan was highly profession al but extremely compassion ate at the same time. I've learned so much and feel this is a turning point in restoring balance for me. I went home feeling relaxed and restored. Slept my first 12 hour sleep in years!!! Thank you Brendan !! you have given me such a beautiful gift. I encourage everyone to do yourself a massive favour and consider paying this wonderful business a visit. You will not be disappoint ed. - Theresa Harverson
- A huge thank you to Brendan for his amazing Chakra Opening Hot Stone Massage and also for his exfoliating foot scrub. I had the most amazing massage session with him and I would definitely get more massages from him in the future. The music was beautiful and I felt very pampered in session too. -Shona Crawford
- I had a 2 hour full body Swedish massage with lymphatic drainage and organic foot scrub...it felt like I just came from a spa. This is the equivalent or even better than my Balinese full body massage (when I was in Bali). I do recommend to do the 90 minute session so you can enjoy the full experience. Thank you Brendan you're amazing, I'd definitely be back. - Amihan Mendoza
- "Perfect anniversary gift, couples massage I got a couples massage for my hubby for our anniversary, it was our 1st anniversary, but I didn't know what to get, so thought I'd get a voucher for something, but then I wondered, what for? Then I came across Best Massage Australia on 'Facebook'. I gave him the voucher that morning and the lovely girls turned up at 1pm. Words can't describe what this experience was truly like, from the moment I emailed Best Massage Australia in regards to this, to the moment the girls walked out the door on the day. The 2 lovely ladies came to our room, on the 12th floor, overlooking the ocean, we climbed onto the tables and just totally relaxed! And to then be able to stay in our rooms and totally stay relaxed after this experience was a bonus!" - Candice Matzkow
"I have had both pregnancy massage and holistic Australian massage by Brendan, multiple times! His technique is so soothing and relaxing, yet still firm and therapeutic. I have experienced a variety of massages and techniques in my time and Brendan's is truly unique and superior in so many ways. His treatment table is fantastic for pregnant bellies as well, the relief I felt in my lower back felt truly like a gift from heaven. He has a gentle calming nature and his energy is soooo good for a pregnant mummy to be. I highly recommend Brendan for any massage, before and after your baby. Enjoy."
- "I had an amazing pregnancy massage by Brendan the other day, loved the different techniques he used and felt super comfortable laying on my tummy even at 32 weeks. The only bad thing is that 90 minutes was not enough! I will definitely be back before my twins are due." -Samantha McLaughlin